Thursday, January 6, 2011

Resolutions Part 2


Today was the first day that I went to the gym after many many years. It was actually quite enjoyable!

I have spent way too much time being lazy due to a lack of energy, and with the little man becoming more and more active everyday, I want to be able to catch up with him! I hate waking up in the morning and taking 2 hours to wake up! Or relying on my 4 cups of coffee through the day.

From today onwards I promise I will go to the gym twice a week and eat as healthy as possible. (I will make sure to look back on this post when I am feeling lazy and giving up)

3 comments:

Diane said...

Great photos!

Average Girl said...

Good for you... I hear the first three weeks are the worst in getting back into a routine... so I hope that yours is smooth... Plus you have inspired me!

thank you

Cheers
Tracy

Unknown said...

these are beautiful sites more grace to you.